|Types of Degrees
- Mechanical Technology
- Electrical Technology
- Mechatronics Technology
CAD (Computer-Aided Design) Designers
- Three dimensional drawings to create the products for tomorrow
Architectural and Mechanical Drafters
- Creates tools for mass manufacturing products for everything (car parts, electronics, glass and plastics)
- Creating drawing for commercial and residential buildings
- Working with robotic tooling during the manufacturing process and programming machinery such as robots, mills, lathes
- Car stereos, cellular devices, audio and radio frequencies
- Repairing machinery such as 3-D printers, Computer Numerical Control machines, lasers, maintenance and computer control of large industrial machines
- Building and repair of medical devices (microscope, stethoscopes, heart monitoring cuffs, life-saving devices
Quality control technicians
- Computer programming and coding, repair maintenance for computers
Research and development
- Ensuring the products work properly
- Designing products for mass production and wholesale
Molding students to be better employees and understand how ready they should be to enter the workforce.
- Introduction to Careers
- DDP (Drawing and Design for Production) and/or Studio
Introduces students to all of the different careers available in Central New York pertaining to these degrees, learning to design and build products and systems.
Guided practice and hands-on learning with machinery.
- Career Awareness
- CCC CAY 101 at AHS
Building foundations for success, career and exploration readiness, resumes, and interviewing.
11th and 12th Grade
Introduction to Geometry, Geometry, Math Analysis or any other higher level math course
English 101 and English 102
Cayuga Community College courses at CCC campus - may include Engineering 126, 130, or Electronics 103
Qualifications for becoming an engineer, learning about how engineers do their jobs, building, designing and testing different products.