FREE Summer Meal ProgramsThe following FREE summer meal programs are available to students and families of the Auburn Enlarged City School District:
FREE Drive-Thru Food Give-Away
- Where: Auburn High School, 250 Lake Ave.
- When: Every Wednesday starting @ 9:15 a.m. through August 26
- Every family will receive a 20 pound combo box of pre-cooked frozen meat and dairy, as well as a 20 pound fresh produce box containing veggies, potatoes, and fruits. The food is provided by the Food Bank of Central New York.
FREE Grab-and-Go Lunches
- Where: Genesee Elementary School, 244 Genesee St.
- When: Monday-Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., through August 28
- Lunches are available for students and adults. The lunches are provided by the Food Bank of Central New York and the Auburn United Methodist Church.
FREE Grab-and-Go Meals
- Where: Booker T. Washington Community Center, 23 Champan Ave.
- Grab-and-Go Dinners: Monday-Friday, 4:00 - 5:30 p.m., through July 10
- Grab-and-Go Lunches: Monday-Friday, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m., beginning July 13
- Meals are provided by the Booker T. Washington Community Center. **Please note, BTW will not be serving meals from August 3-7.**